You may register using the forms below, or you can register online using this link.
Definitions and instructions for filling out the Sheep Registration Application and Transfer Forms are located on page 2 of the form. Please make checks payable to NCWGA and send your completed Sheep Registration to the address below.
- Work Order Form – PDF
- Membership – PDF
- Certified Registered: Both Parents are Registered with NCWGA – PDF
- Certified Registered: Additional Information Form – PDF
- Pedigree Registered: One OR both of the Parents are NOT Registered with NCWGA, but you have Tag#s or names or other Reg#s for them – PDF
- Pedigree Registered: Additional Information Form – PDF
- Pedigree Listed: Nothing known about one or both parents – PDF
- Transfer Form: Transfer animal after new registration – PDF
- Service Form: Certify service of sire you don’t own – PDF
- Breed Codes: NCWGA Breed codes – PDF
Sheep Registration George & Lynn Morgan
19508 Tiller Trail HWY
Days Creek, OR 97429