Definitions and instructions for filling out the Sheep Registration Application and Transfer Forms are located on page 2 of the form. Please make checks payable to NCWGA and send your completed Sheep Registration to the address below.
- Work Order Form – PDF
- Membership – PDF
- Certified Registered: Both Parents are Registered with NCWGA – PDF
- Certified Registered: Additional Information Form – PDF
- Pedigree Registered: One OR both of the Parents are NOT Registered with NCWGA, but you have Tag#s or names or other Reg#s for them – PDF
- Pedigree Registered: Additional Information Form – PDF
- Pedigree Listed: Nothing known about one or both parents – PDF
- Transfer Form: Transfer animal after new registration – PDF
- Service Form: Certify service of sire you don’t own – PDF
- Breed Codes: NCWGA Breed codes – PDF
Coming Soon. Until then you can mail in registrations with the new forms above.
Sheep Registration George & Lynn Morgan
19508 Tiller Trail HWY
Days Creek, OR 97429