Forms and Resources
Here you will find useful links, forms and other resources for NCWGA. If you have a link you believe is useful to people interested in breeding naturally-colored sheep, please submit it to Kate Lowder.
The NCWGA utilizes GLM Registry to maintain membership details and animal registrations. Please see the GLM/NCWGA Registry page by clicking here. For your convenience links to various forms are below as well:
- Work Order Form – PDF
- Membership – PDF
- Certified Registered: Both Parents are Registered with NCWGA – PDF
- Certified Registered: Additional Pages – PDF
- Pedigree Registered: One OR both of the Parents are NOT Registered with NCWGA, but you have Tag#s or names or other Reg#s for them – PDF
- Pedigree Registered: Additional Information Form – PDF
- Pedigree Listed: Nothing known about one or both parents – PDF
- Transfer Form: Transfer animal after new registration – PDF
- Service Form: Certify service of sire you don’t own – PDF
- Breed Codes: NCWGA Breed codes – PDF
Region 1 – California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington.
Region 2 – Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming.
Region 3 – Canada, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin.
Region 4 – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, South Carolina.
Region 5 – Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Region 6 – Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont.