Forms and Resources
Here you will find useful links, forms and other resources for NCWGA. If you have a link you believe is useful to people interested in breeding naturally-colored sheep, please submit it to Kate Lowder.
These files are designed to be printed or saved to your computer for future reference. Are you interested in being added to our Preferred Judges List? Then print and send in our Letter to Judges.
Sheep Raising and Problems
Merck Vet manual, the ultimate online resource when you have a problem with your sheep.
Maryland Small Ruminant Information, another reference for sheep breeders.
Black Sheep Gathering, in Eugene Oregon, is one of the oldest and largest sheep and wool festivals in the country.
The NCWGA utilizes GLM Registry to maintain membership details and animal registrations. Please see the GLM/NCWGA Registry page by clicking here. For your convenience links to various forms are below as well:
- Work Order Form (Must accompany ALL forms. This has all the pricing) – PDF
- Membership Application (New & Renewal) – PDF
- Certified Registered – Page 1: Both Parents are Registered with NCWGA – PDF
- Certified Registered: Additional Pages – PDF
- Pedigree Registered – Page 1: One OR both of the Parents are NOT Registered with NCWGA, but you have Tag#s or names or other Reg#s for them – PDF
- Pedigree Registered: Additional Pages – PDF
- Pedigree Listed: Nothing known about one or both parents – PDF
- Transfer Form: Transfer animal immediately after NEW registration – PDF
- Service Form: Certify service of sire you don’t own – PDF
- Breed Codes: NCWGA Breed codes – PDF
- Youth Scholarships – Word | PDF
- NCWGJA – Nomination Form & Rules – Exhibitor Rules (not available)
Organizations & Associations
Broken Links – should be reported to Here
Region 1 – California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington.
Region 2 – Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming.
Region 3 – Canada, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin.
Region 4 – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, South Carolina.
Region 5 – Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Region 6 – Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont.